What is the new trend in kitchen backsplash?
In today’s market, simple and chic backsplashes are on the top of the trend lists. Geometrical shapes, clean lines, and neutral color schemes are popular choices for homeowners and interior designers, Here are some of the top backsplashes trends this year.
• Marble: As usual, with its timeless sophistication, marble is one of the trendiest materials for backsplashes. From bright whites to bold blacks, marble comes in a wide range of color options that allow you to personalize your kitchen.
• Glass: With its endless color options, glass is a perfect backsplash material that provides both style and functionality. They can also be mixed with other materials like metal or stone.
• Metallic: Metallic backsplashes are on the rise. From stainless steel to copper, these backsplashes allow you to create one-of-a-kind kitchen designs. You can use metal sheet backsplashes to create a sleek modern look or incorporate patterned tiles to add a texture.
• Subway tiles: Subway tiles are classic for kitchen backsplashes and their popularity continuous also in today’s market. You can go with a classic white subway tile backsplash to create a clean and fresh look or be bold by using different colors and materials for subway tiles.
• Hexagon tiles: If you are looking for something different, hex tiles might be the solution. Hexagon tiles have much more depth, character, and detail than other tile options.