Easy to clean. Use microfiber cloth with bucket of warm-soapy water and gently wipe tiles. Sealing the tile and grout on a backsplash is extremely important. We recommend sealing every six to twelve months.
Glass and Stone Mosaic Wall Tiles Installation
Tile can be installed on drywall, plywood, or cement board
Tools and materials required (not included) can be founded at your local hardware store
- White latex modified thin-set for mosaic wall tiles
- Rubber float
- Stone sealer
- Non-sanded tile grout
- V-notched trowel (3/16 in, 5 mm)
- Wet saw with a diamond blade
- Utility knife
- Tape measure
CLICK HERE FOR HOW TO INSTALL TILE
GROUND SHIPPING TURNAROUND MAP
NATURAL STONE IS A PRODUCT OF NATURE AND IS THEREFORE SUBJECT TO NATURAL VARIATION OF COLOR, SHADING, VEINS, MARKINGS AND TEXTURE FROM PIECE TO PIECE.
Shade variation is an inherent characteristic of natural stone.
- No two stones will ever be the same.
- Samples sent by us are intended to be average representations of the product only.
- In some instances, samples may display natural color variation from the actual product.
60-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
CLICK HERE FOR FULL RETURN POLICY
Return Policy does not apply to: Partial or any Left Over “Some items we may accept” Sample Pieces – Full Siz Samples – Sample Boards – Special Orders – Clearance Items
No Unauthorized Returns Will Be Accepted
Once your return is received & inspected you will receive a refund, along with an email message confirming receipt. Please Contact Us prior to returning any items.
- Please take a photo of each broken item email us at email@example.com
- We’ll send you replacement part, if mosaic tile is “not fixable” condition we’ll replace it with out any cost.
- You must claim your breakage in 2 WEEKS from purchase date.