ADD 10% TO ALLOW FOR CUTTING ERRORS, breakages and a few spares. Example: If you have 20 sq.ft area backsplash area, order 22 sq.ft tiles “+ 2 sq.ft an additional allowance for breakage curves or corners.
if you plan to install the tile diagonally or in a area that has lots of jogs, curves or corners. These configurations require more cuts and therefore more waste. Please order 15% more.
Easy to clean. Use microfiber cloth with bucket of warm-soapy water and gently wipe tiles. Sealing the tile and grout on a backsplash is extremely important. We recommend sealing every six to twelve
RECOMMENDED GROUT COLOR Color : Non-Sanded Grout Buy from Home Depot
Glass and Stone Mosaic Wall Tiles Installation
Tile can be installed on drywall, plywood, or cement board
Tools and materials required (not included) can be founded at your local hardware store
- White latex modified thin-set for mosaic wall tiles
- Rubber float
- Stone sealer
- Non-sanded tile grout
- V-notched trowel (3/16 in, 5 mm)
- Wet saw with a diamond blade
- Utility knife
- Tape measure
CLICK HERE FOR HOW TO INSTALL TILE
GROUND SHIPPING TURNAROUND MAP
NATURAL STONE IS A PRODUCT OF NATURE AND IS THEREFORE SUBJECT TO NATURAL VARIATION OF COLOR, SHADING, VEINS, MARKINGS AND TEXTURE FROM PIECE TO PIECE.
Shade variation is an inherent characteristic of natural stone.
- No two stones will ever be the same.
- Samples sent by us are intended to be average representations of the product only.
- In some instances, samples may display natural color variation from the actual product.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL RETURN POLICY
- *NO RETURNS or EXCHANGES on all clearance items. All sales are FINAL!